IMPORTANT! Every visitor has to listen to instruction, do warm-up exercises and sign the agreement on liability. Visitors UNDER 18 must have a parent or guardian signed waver.
To print a liability agreement, click the appropriate link below:
Jump Space trampolines park has valid behavior rules on trampolines area and around the park.
It is very important for your safety, and the necessary warm-up (especially oriented to the area of ankles, wrists and neck). Trampolines area is not recommended to perform flips, because it is dangerous. Double flips is strictly prohibited. Performing flips forward and backward, as well as a double somersault risk serious injury and Jump Space trampolines park is not responsible for the consequences of tricks!
Special diligence required by entertainment in foam pits. Foam pits rules:
1. DO NOT land on head or neck. No diving!
2. DO NOT enter foam pit until the landing area is clear.
3. Always one jumper at a time per trampoline line.
4. NO double or back flips.
5. DO NOT play with foam cubes, do not hide under them.
6. Empty your pockets before jumping to the foam pit.
7. After landing in the foam pit, leave foam pit as soon as possible.
Children under 5 years of age without an accompanying adult person are not allowed to trampolines area. Jumping on a trampoline is an active, physical fitness consuming activity. Failure to comply with the safe conduct of trampolines park rules, you risk serious injury.